Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Great Procrastinator

I'm not really a bad blogger-----I'm just a really great procrastinator.
I might finally have a few minutes to catch up before Daughter realizes I've taken over the computer. (It's MY computer!!! Okay, so I think it's my computer, but apparently I'm delusional.)

I've been doing a bit of knitting, a bit of traveling, a bit of reading, and a bit of working. Nothing like a balanced life, at least from a Buddhist perspective.

I knitted this cute little baby hat. There's no pattern, I just knitted it out of some bits and pieces from my stash.

Did I mention my stash? I have a LARGE stash. I have yarn in there that is older than I am. I have no explanation for this, but it really is true.

I'm working on a pattern for a bunch of baby bootees - the pattern will be for sale in a month or so. Here's a preview of one pair - this is the happiness symbol, so of course these bootees are called "Happy Feet":

I've also been knitting the Wave skirt from the Spring 2005 issue of Interweave Knits. I love this pattern. It's a bit hard to follow, but it's an easy knit and it's turning out really well. I'm hoping to have it done in a day or two - I'm also hoping I have some spare time to post it. We'll see how things go.

No comments: